to the person concern....
what did i do to you utill u avoid me like this?? it has been like a month nw since you called or talked to me?? when i call you u don't answer... normally u will miss call me bck if u were bz at tht time... i msged u and u nvr reply?? i thought it was because yr exms were goin on so u did not want to be disturbed.. bt till today if have nt contacted me.. if i have dome something wrong please tell me.. nt just hide it and avoid me.. if u dun wanna be friends with me tell me... itz more hurting if u just avoid... u knw hw much i suffered in F3 when we fought for a whole year.. i dun wan tht to take place again.. u r the only 1 that can cheer me up if i m down.. u r so far the only person tht understands me in and out.. angain i say i m sorry if i did anythg wrong to you... a gf/bf if broke up can be replaced.. bt i can never replace a friend like you.... SORRY!!
Where did I go wrong
with being your friend
Where did I miss up
Please tell me.
I kept all your secrets
I helped you when I could
I told you stuff that I
have never told anyone else before.
So where did our friendship go wrong
Why did it have to turn out the way
it did and the way it has
All I want is our friendship back!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
what did i do to you......
Posted by bjfern at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment